- Search covers on mobygames.com
- Search covers for all games
- Panel Game Profil
- Emulator Nestopia
- AMIGA section
- Officially compatible with Windows 8
- Add PPSSPP emulator
- Skins Black, Blue, Red and Purple
- Atari ST section
- New Sort criteria 'Date'
- Sort games by Score, Played,...
- Hide one or more platforms
- Export game saves
- New Wonderswan section
- Extract archives auto
- RSS reader
- Define your own emulators for all sections
- Section Saga in favorites
- Add SSF emulator
- Add 1964 emulator
- Add NEC TurboGrafx16 CD games support
- Mount auto .cue with Daemon Tools Lite
- Naviguate with joytstick
EmuCenter2 is a simplistic interface that combines the best emulators for video game consoles with greater simplicity
- A simple interface that combines all your games (Emulation, PC or Web).
- Automatic seeking of cover, description, slideshow and note of the game.
(new: Descriptions in English in addition to those in French)
- Brings together the most popular console emulators for both 32 and 64 bits.
- Sets all emulators for immediate use with good settings.
- Brings together the most common settings for all emulators on the same page.
- Automatic update of software and its emulators.
- Interface can be controlled by a joystick.
Supported consoles :
- bandai : Wonderswan
- NEC : Turbografx 16
- Nintendo : Nes, Super nes, Gameboy, 64, Gamecube, DS and Wii
- Sega : Master system, Genesis, Gamegear, Saturn and Dreamcast
- Sony : PlayStation 1, 2 and PSP
- Other : Neogeo and arcade systems (Capcom CPS, Taito, Sega model 2, Arcade LaserDisc, ...)
- Computer : Amiga and Atari
Installation steps :
- Download and install EmuCenter2 (If you have no games -> section Links)
- Run EmuCenter2
- Add a game
(right click, choose menu 'Add' or set directories of your games storage in the 'Options' 'File' menu)
- Double click on the game displayed in the main window to start the game
- Have fun!!